Image Alt

Trent Valley Hockey Club


The good news is that we can now play hockey again. But in order to comply with government requirements all those taking part have to complete the England Hockey Participation Agreement

If you haven’t done so, please do it now, it takes no more than a couple of minutes. Make sure you select Trent Valley Hockey Club from the list.

Please select 3 organisations from the first question, and then use the dropdown in Q9.  You don’t have to fill in any options for the previous dropdowns if you have no other clubs to link to.

Parents register on behalf of your children. For the avoidance of doubt, you complete the form in your child’s name, but say you are giving consent as parent or guardian. You need to do a separate form for each child that plays.

To complete the Participation Agreement click the link here

No-one should leave home to participate in any form of hockey if they, or someone they
live with, has any of the following:
• A high temperature (above 37.8 oC);
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste

Add Comment


tell me more

Enter your details below and learn about all the perks you get by using Xtrail Explorer.

    Or call us for more info: